What is ERP?
Enterprise resource planning – often called ERP, ERP system, or ERP software – can be defined as a system that helps organizations manage their financials, supply chain, manufacturing, operations, reporting, and human resources. Most ERP systems can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud, to improve and automate the core parts of your business.
What is an ERP system used for – and what can it do for my business?
With the right enterprise resource planning software, all your business processes come together for easy collaboration and rapid decision-making to enhance your team’s overall productivity. Leverage integrated systems for:
- Supply chain and operations management:Streamline your purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, and sales order processing.
- Customer relationship management:Improve customer service, and increase cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Human resources management: Get help attracting and retaining good employees with tools to help hire, manage, and pay your team.
- Business intelligence: Make smart decisions with easy-to-use reporting, analysis, and business intelligence tools.
- Project management:Get what you need to deliver work on time and on budget with better billing and project monitoring.
- Financial management: Gain control over your assets, cash flow, and accounting.
Why Microsoft Dynamics ERP?
Microsoft Dynamics goes beyond traditional ERP systems by bringing the applications that run your finances, sales, and operations together with the familiar Office apps you already know. Combined with the power of the cloud, a business solution from Microsoft frees you to work anywhere, anytime, across your devices. No matter how you access and use your systems, you receive the same seamless experience and enterprise-grade security to protect your business and customers. Microsoft Dynamics ERP is designed to get you up and running quickly and to grow with your business, so you can start with what you need today and easily adapt as your needs change.
Built on a modern technology platform with a role-tailored user experience, the solution integrates with existing systems and is easy to use. And Microsoft Dynamics ERP tools drive insights that help you and your team make forward-thinking decisions for better business results. Plus, you get the local support of a global network of solution specialists with industry expertise, known as Microsoft partners or resellers, who help you price, implement, and scale your ERP system over time, for maximum performance and efficiency.